Wednesday 13 April 2011

BLT Pasta Salad (without the B)

To commence my endeavors I decided to make a "BLT Pasta Salad" without bacon, of course. I found it to be pretty successful. I learned how to mince.
Ingredients
















It was quite delicious! Some issues I had were that I didn't cut the thyme fine enough so it got sort of gross. Another issue was that due to technical difficulties I didn't have the entire recipe. I'm fairly sure I used the mayonnaise and sour cream at the wrong time because of this but I don't think it really effected the dish (too much). Haley gave this dish a 7/10 and I gave it a 6/10.
Photography by Haley Myhre

2 comments:

  1. That looks skillful and delicious. Also, do you see the tomatoes in the bottom picture? Of course you do. That's the colour I want my hair to be. Although perhaps a bit less tomatoey shade of tomato.
    Anyways, keep up the cooking. Perhaps having the entire recipe would help in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmm, doesn't that look wonderful! So glad I got to taste your first 'experiment' :)

    ReplyDelete